As a cleaning company, ACESA has been keeping a close watch on the development of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the CDC’s latest recommendations and guidelines for disinfecting. Commercial cleaning is considered an “essential business” during the pandemic and ACESA is prepared to serve your business and help you protect your employees. Most businesses have taken precautionary steps of adjusting hours and staff schedules, which creates an opportune time to implement essential cleaning and disinfecting services at your facility.
Recommended Services During COVID-19 Pandemic
· Disinfecting Services—ACESA can help you be proactive to keep areas clean and sanitized in your facility. The CDC has outlined a detailed list of those steps you can take to prevent the contact or spread of COVID-19. Those steps fall into the following categories:
o Disinfecting your facility if someone is sick
o Steps to follow when you’re cleaning any part of your facility
o How managers play a key role to spread awareness and early detection of symptoms
o How to clean and disinfect soft surfaces, electronics, and laundry items
–The COVID-19 Pandemic has increased global awareness on effective viral prevention. However, ACESA’s base cleaning has always observed CDC level cleaning practices that not only protect your facility and employees from cross-contamination but also help our staff stay safe. These times call for cleaning service that is above and beyond the ordinary. As a small firm, ACESA has the mobility to offer top-to-bottom, deep cleaning whenever you require it.
Call us at 470 – 231 – 7741 for a one time disinfect or routine cleaning schedule.
2020 is on track to be the worst flu season in decades. According to the Georgia Department of Health, flu related illnesses resulted in 141 hospitalizations, 4 outbreaks, and unfortunately 5 deaths in the first week of January alone! Businesses should take steps to prevent flu proliferation through methods such as encouraging annual vaccination for employees and non-punitive sick leave policies.
Sanitation education can reduce the spread of germs, and the spread of influenza germs in your office. Below are 5 important tips to maintain a clean and sanitized office space this flu season:
1. Post hand washing signs in restrooms. Washing your hands is one of the most important deterrents to the spread of influenza. Employees should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds (or about as long as it takes to recite the alphabet) with soap and warm water.
2. Disinfect commonly touched surfaces. Desktops, doorknobs and keyboards can carry more germs than toilet bowls. Disinfect these commonly used surfaces periodically. Also, clean commonly touched but not commonly cleaned areas such as office chairs, other desk equipment, and telephones. We recommend using products with safer active ingredients than the standard disinfectant cleaners.
3. Carefully clean office break room. Use sanitizing wipes on coffee pots, water jugs, refrigerator doors. Aerosol products contain harmful chemicals that may contaminate food or beverages.
4. Encourage sick employees to go home! When a sick person coughs, his or her respiratory droplets can travel up to 6 feet! Allow your employees to take the necessary time off work to prevent spreading the flu to the rest of office staff.
5. Set up a disinfectant program with your cleaning provider. At ACESA, we maintain specifically tailored disinfectant programs for your office based on office size, contaminated surface potential, and customer traffic. Ask us how we can set one up for you today!
Call ACESA Cleaning Services today at 470-231-7741 for a FREE cleaning estimate and disinfectant consultation